Why choose Linwood House
Identifying and admitting dependency on alcohol or drugs can be difficult. Often you will fail to recognise or accept the problem, thinking you can manage it yourself or you go to great lengths to conceal it.
Sometimes the best option is to take yourself away from your day-to-day life and seek help in a residential environment where you are away from the pressures and have the time and professional support to start the process of change you need to get your life back on track.
Linwood House provides comprehensive treatment for drug and alcohol addiction and dependency. People come for treatment with us from different backgrounds, different upbringings and different reasons for coming to us.
One of the reasons we are so successful in helping people is the fact that we have both drug detox and alcohol detox as well as rehab treatment on-site, so you can benefit from a safe and supportive environment, effective medical and therapeutic treatments and have the tools to take you back into your everyday life substance and alcohol-free.
- A staff team that includes a Health Professional and specialist nurses trained in mental health and addiction
- Therapists accredited with the BACP and Federation of Drug & Alcohol Professional Body
- Support workers who are health & social care trained and hold drug and alcohol certificates
- Detoxification and Rehabilitation available on one site
- Tried and tested therapies
- 12 months free aftercare
- Experience in helping people overcome drug and alcohol addiction since 2006
At Linwood House, we have helped people from all walks of life to overcome addiction. Read our testimonials and success stories here.