If you need help with zopiclone addiction, then you are in the right place. Zopiclone rehab is proven to help people maintain long-term sobriety. At Linwood House, we take a holistic approach to zopiclone rehab, meaning you will be guided through your recovery and equipped with the tools you need to sustain it.
Signs you may need zopiclone rehab.co.uk/addiction/sleeping
People who struggle with zopiclone often try to hide the symptoms of it. Therefore, the physical and psychological effects above may be difficult to spot in a loved one. Behavioural signs may be an easier way to recognise if you or a loved one is suffering from it.
Here are some signs to look out for:
- Withdrawing from friends and family
- Experiencing withdrawal symptoms when quitting or forgetting to take it
- Using it to cope with difficult emotions and mental health problems
- Doctor shopping – going to multiple doctors for prescriptions
- Continuing to take it despite negative consequences
- Trying to stop and not managing
- Taking in a different way than prescribed
If you have tried to stop taking zopiclone but have been unsuccessful then we can help you through the journey
How to safely stop taking zopiclone
The best way to stop taking zopiclone is to get a zopiclone detox with professional support. Trying to detox alone can be risky, with some withdrawal symptoms being potentially dangerous if left unchecked. Likewise, it is never recommended to go cold turkey, as you will require both medical and emotional support while your body and mind adjust to weaning off the medication.
How long do zopiclone withdrawal symptoms last?
Everyone has a different body with different needs. However, a rough timeline of zopiclone withdrawal is as follows:
- Days one to two – withdrawal symptoms will usually start in the first twenty-four hours after your last dose and may include anxiety, irritability, low mood, nausea, and muscle spasms.
- Days two to five – symptoms will tend to peak in the next few days and may include intense nausea, restlessness, extreme mood swings, hallucinations, rebound insomnia, sweating, and cravings
- Days five to fourteen – symptoms should start to fade from around day five. You may still experience disrupted sleep and lethargy, and you may start to experience symptoms of depression
A tapering system may be most suitable for you to slowly come off Zopiclone without feeling overwhelmed, which is a service we offer at Linwood House.
What can you expect from zopiclone rehab?
Since zopiclone detox is only the start of the recovery process, it is important that you get ongoing support. You may have stopped taking zopiclone, but unless you deal with the reasons you started taking it and adjust your lifestyle, it will not get to the root of your problem.
Zopiclone rehab allows you to recognise the reasons you started taking zopiclone and manage them in healthier ways. It also helps you understand your relapse triggers so that you can learn to avoid high-risk situations when you continue your recovery journey outside of Linwood House.
Zopiclone rehab at Linwood House
At Linwood House, we are here to support you on your recovery journey. We understand that each person has a different story and recovery needs, and we are here to help you all the way. You will have the chance to recover in a calm and supportive environment. In fact, many of our staff are in recovery themselves, so they understand how difficult it is.
Our treatment programmes employ a number of proven methods to help you recover from zopiclone abuse. This can include dialectical behavioural therapy (DBT), cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT), and family support therapy, alongside holistic activities such as meditation and sound therapy. We also offer one-to-one counselling in addition to support groups such as a twelve-step programme where you will have the support and knowledge of people who are in a similar situation to you.
If you are ready to get help or you would like more information about zopiclone rehab, please get in touch. We would be happy to welcome you to our community.